• Prof Alastair Macdonald, Senior Researcher School of Design, The Glasgow School of Art, Investigator.
• Dr Colin Macduff, Senior Research Fellow, The Glasgow School of Art, Investigator
• Frances Kennedy, Research and Graduate Studies, The Glasgow School of Art, Admin support
• Dr Stephanie Dancer, Consultant Medical Microbiologist, NHS Lanarkshire; Professor of Microbiology, Edinburgh Napier University. Expertise: Microbiology.
• Dr Dilum Dissanayake, Lecturer in Transport Modelling, Planning & Management, University of Newcastle. (http://www.ncl.ac.uk/ceg/role/profile/dilumdissanayake.html#background) Expertise: Transport Modelling
• Dr Gavin Miller, Senior Lecturer in Medical Humanities, Director, Medical Humanities Research Centre, University of Glasgow. (http://www.ed.ac.uk/geosciences/people?indv=1049) Expertise: English Literature/Medical Humanities.
• Prof Brett Mitchell, Faculty of Arts, Nursing and Theology, Avondale College of Higher Education (https://www.avondale.edu.au/); Editor in chief, Infection Disease and Health. (www.idhjournal.com.au) Expertise: Nursing.
• Prof Paul Crawford, Health Humanities, University of Nottingham; Director of Nottingham Health Humanities and Centre for Social Futures at the Institute of Mental Health. (http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/healthsciences/people/paul.crawford) Expertise: Health humanities.
• Dr Sarah-Anne Muñoz, Senior Lecturer in Rural Health and Wellbeing, University of the Highlands and Islands. (https://www.uhi.ac.uk/en/research-enterprise/health/rhw) Expertise: Rural health, health geography, community engagement and coproduction.
• Dr David Pearson, Reader, Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge Campus. (http://www.anglia.ac.uk/science-and-technology/about/psychology/our-staff/david-pearson) Expertise: Psychology, cognitive science, brain and cognition.
• Associate Professor Catherine Stones, Lecturer in Graphic Design, University of Leeds, School of Design. (http://www.design.leeds.ac.uk/people/catherine-stones , http://visualisinghealth.com) Expertise: Information design, digital design, visual communications.
• Prof Joyce Tait, Director, Innogen Institute, University of Edinburgh. (http://www.innogen.ac.uk/people/Joyce%20Tait) Expertise: Innovation-governance-stakeholder interactions in life science and related areas.
• Eric Laurier, Reader in Geography and Interaction, School of GeoSciences, University of Edinburgh. (http://www.ed.ac.uk/geosciences/people?indv=1049 , http://www.ericlaurier.co.uk/) Expertise: Geography and the Lived Environment.
• Prof Daniyal Zuberi: RBC Chair and Associate Professor of Social Policy at the School of Public Policy and Governance, with a Joint Appointment to the Factor-Inwentash Faculty of Social Work at the University of Toronto. Expertise: Social policy.
• Dr Mark Powell, Civil Engineering Department, Newcastle University. Expertise: anthropology.
• Audrey Bell, Head of Domestic and Support Services, NHS Grampian. Expertise: Facilities Management including domestic services.
• Midge Rotherham, Support Services Manager, Central Fife, NHS Fife. Expertise: Facilities Management including domestic services.
Kostas Tsattalios, PhD candidate, Robert Gordon University.
Susan Wan, Research assistant, The Glasgow School of Art